+91-9414046375  |   careerworld1996@gmail.com

Central Institute


Central University Medical Seat Matrix-2019

In India total 3 central universities offering MBBS Course and accepting NEET UG, they are 1.Delhi University, 2. JawaharLal Nehru Medical College (Aligarh Muslim University), Aligarh, 3. Institute of Medical Science (Banaras Hindu University), Varanasi. Under Delhi University 3 Government Medical Colleges offering MBBS Course[1. Lady Hardinge Medical College(LHMC) For Women, New Delhi with Annual Intake of 200 MBBS Seats, 2.  Maulana Azad Medical College(MAMC), New Delhi with Annual Intake of 250 MBBS Seats, 3. University College of Medical Sciences(UCMC), New Delhi with annual Intake of 150 MBBS Seats] . Delhi University has total 600 MBBS Seats, Jawahar Lal Nehru Medical College (Aligarh Muslim University), Aligarh has total 150 MBBS Seats and Institute of Medical Science (Banaras Hindu University), Varanasi has total 94 MBBS Seats. In Central Universities total 844 MBBS Seats available.

Delhi University MBBS Seat Matrix-2019

Out of 100% seats , 85% of seats are reserved for Delhi state Students only  as ordered by Supreme court of india and the remaining 15% seats under All India Quota

College Name AIQ 15% Quota Seats Delhi  Quota Seats Central Pool Seats(NGOI) Total Intake
Lady Hardinge Medical College(LHMC) For Women, New Delhi 30 155 15 200
Maulana Azad Medical College(MAMC), New Delhi 37 207 06 250
University College of Medical Sciences(UCMC), New Delhi 22 128 NA 150

Total Seats

89 490 21 600

DU MBBS State Quota Seat Matrix-2019

Lady Hardinge Medical College(LHMC) For Women, New Delhi  MBBS Seat Matrix-2019

S.NO QUOTA CATEGORY SEATS
1 DU CW GN 4
    OBC 2
    SC 1
    ST 1
2 DU INTERNAL GN 70
    GN(PH) 4
    OBC 38
    OBC(PH) 2
    SC 21
    SC(PH) 1
    ST 10
    ST(PH) 1
Total 155

Maulana Azad Medical College(MAMC), New Delhi MBBS Seat Matrix

S.NO QUOTA CATEGORY SEATS
1 DU CW GN 5
    OBC 3
    SC 1
    ST 1
2 DU INTERNAL GN 94
    GN(PH) 5
    OBC 50
    OBC(PH) 3
    SC 29
    SC(PH) 1
    ST 14
    ST(PH) 1
Total 207

University College of Medical Sciences (UCMC), New Delhi MBBS seat Matrix

S.NO QUOTA CATEGORY SEATS
1 DU CW GN 3
    OBC 2
    SC 1
    ST 1
2 DU INTERNAL GN 58
    GN(PH) 3
    OBC 31
    OBC(PH) 2
    SC 17
    SC(PH) 1
    ST 9
    ST(PH)
Total Seats 128

Jawahar Lal Nehru Medical College (Aligarh Muslim University), Aligarh MBBS Seat Matrix

Aligarh Muslim University MBBS Seat Matrix-2019

S.NO QUOTA CATEGORY SEATS
1 AMU INTERNAL GN 69
    GN(PH) 4
2 AMU OPEN GN 68
    GN(PH) 4
3 AMU NRI GN 5
Total Seats 150

Institute of Medical Science (Banaras Hindu University), Varanasi MBBS Seat Matrix

Banaras Hindu University MBBS Seat Matrix-2019

S.NO QUOTA CATEGORY SEATS
1 BHU OPEN GN 42
    GN(PH) 2
    OBC 21
    OBC(PH) 1
    SC 12
    ST 16
Total Seats 94

ABOUT NEET UG Guidance


NEET UG Guidance is an empowering premier organization for the aspirants who seek admission guidance in NEET UG courses MBBS, BDS, BVSc, BAMS, BHMS and much more.

CONTACT US


    




Copyright © 2021. NEET UG Guidance | All Rights Reserved.
Developed & Designed by VITECH IT Solutions